Style | 2021-03-18T09:02:10
Summer 2020 Starter Pack – Here Is Everything That’s Trending
The year 2020 has been precarious. As lockdowns get eased in several countries, we are happy to finally be out and about, with the proper social distancing of course. Summer is finally here and we are excited to delve into the biggest summer trends of this year.
There is a 90s nostalgia in the air, from silk micro tops to pleated miniskirts to wild print dresses, these summer staples are making a comeback in a big way. Social media is buzzing with its biggest stars sporting the latest and best trends. Here is our list of top Summer Trends for 2020:
- Sik-micro tops– These bareback tops fastened with tiny threads are everywhere on social media. These tiny silk crop tops are just perfect for the hot summers. The trend has been seen on celebrities like Dua Lipa and Gigi Hadid
- Pleated mini skirts– They are inspired by tennis skirts. Brands like Nike and H&M are churning out these peppy skirts in different textures and prints. You can team up these pleated miniskirts with crop tops, polo tees or a simple t-shirt.
- Cami dresses– Cami dresses are the 90s inspired sleek and simple summer dress that’s going to be a staple this summer. These dresses are available in a variety of patterns and prints.
- Bermuda shorts– Bermuda shorts are no longer just dad outfits, they have been declared runway chic. These high waisted shorts can be paired with heels and a tank top for an elegant look or with a tee-shirt and sneakers for a more casual feel.
- Sexy cutouts– Sexy cutouts were everywhere on the runway this season. A printed dress with sexy cutouts paired with a pair of heels is the perfect evening wear. Mini, maxi or midi length, they are great for a day out.
- Puffy sleeve tops– Puffy sleeve tops add just the right amount of feminine chic to any ensemble. They are easy to wear and comfortable and can be styled in multiple ways. They can be worn with flared pants, midi skirts or shorts.
- Prairie dress– Thanks to the movie “Little Women”, prairie dresses are growing in popularity. These Victorian-inspired dresses are a perfect mix of elegance and feminine. Prairie dresses are available in different prints and patterns; from animal & floral prints to lace silhouettes.
- Bra top and matching bottoms– A bra top with a matching bottom is a trend we didn’t know we need. This is a fun attire for a casual day out. You can match your bra top with a chic A-line skirt or cute shorts for a casual look,
- Denim jumpsuits– Denim jumpsuits, an ode to the 70s, are in vogue this season. They come in a variety of styles- boiler suits, deep plunge neckline and half sleeves.